DENTISTE' Plus White Nighttime Sensitive Toothpaste with pump dispenser_120g (x2 bottles)
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: Dentiste' Nighttime Sensitive Toothpaste Tubes_120g x2 tubes
- Weight: 0.60kg
- Dimensions: 7.00cm x 10.00cm x 18.00cm
- SKU: Bundle
Dentiste' Plus White Nighttime Sensitive Toothpaste with pump dispenser (x2 bottles)
Item Code: 704115
100% SLS Free / Helps reduce plaque, carries, cavities / Anti-sensitive Action / Gentle on tooth enamel, safely cleans / Nighttime Protection / Helps promote strong and healthy gums
The new Dentiste’ Nighttime Sensitive Formula Toothpaste is both gentle and free SLS (Sodium Lauryl Sulphate). The formula contains KNO3 (Potassium Nitrate) compound that reduces the pain of tooth sensitivity. Dentiste’ is highly recommended for:
- Those in highly stressful jobs and who have minimal rest time which create situations leading to plaque build-up.
- Those who are constantly on-the-go and have little time for daily preventative oral care.
- Smokers and coffee drinkers.
- Pregnant, diabetics, and patients with respiratory problems.
- Those who need the confidence boost from having fresh breath and healthy. Sparkling clean teeth.
14 natural extracts: Natural antiseptics and antibacterial that help prevent oral bacterial, gum diseases and bad breath.
- xylitol : A natural sweetener found in fruits and vegetables that odour-producing bacteria cannot feed on, so it helps decrease the growth of oral bacteria.
- CDX (Cyclodextrin Complex) : Traps mouth odour and prolongs fresh breath.
- Micronized Silica Complex : Helps get rid of plaque without destroying natural tooth enamel.
- Stable Vitamin C : An antioxidant that protects cells against damage and heals wounds for healthier gums.
- KNO3 : Protects nerve endings from reacting to various stimuli and reduces the pain from sensitive teeth.
Direction of use:
- Place Dentiste’ Night-time Sensitive toothpaste on your toothbrush.
- Brush the teeth and gently massage the gums.
- Rinse with water.
- Your mouth will feel clean and refreshed, and you should feel a decrease in bad morning breath and sensitive tooth pain.